- Top notch all-inclusive resort, superb value
- Resort renowned for excellent diving
- Gym, infinity pool, over-water spa
- Fishing, cruises, village visits, water sports
Start planning your tailor-made trip by calling one of our specialists on 0203 291 2907Enquire
The stunningly beautiful Constance Moofushi is located in the Maldives’ South Ari Atoll. This exclusive but informal all-inclusive resort offers a broad range of activities, a very high standard of accommodation and some top-notch dining venues, all at fantastic value. Everything’s designed to blend in harmoniously with the island’s natural features; both the villas and the facilities complement its lush, unspoiled scenery, while simultaneously offering a high level of modern comfort and convenience. This lovely resort is one of several in the luxurious Constance portfolio, and can be reached from Male via a 25-minute seaplane ride.
Accommodation is loosely inspired by the Robinson Crusoe way of life, with a dash of luxury thrown in. There are two main categories of villa: beach and water. The former are set on dry land and offer easy access to the beach, while the latter are perched over the lagoon’s crystal-clear waters. Common to all villas at the resort are convenient amenities such as air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, an LCD TV and a wooden terrace for private sunbathing and relaxing.
The Manta Restaurant is the resort’s main eatery and is a buffet-style restaurant open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner; the menu themes change regularly, giving guests the chance to enjoy lots of different foods while staying at the resort. The restaurant’s sand floor, the ability to watch chefs prepare food and the over-water seating with captivating ocean views make this a particularly special place to dine. Nearby is the Manta Bar, offering cocktails, mocktails, evening entertainment and more. The resort’s other dining option is Alizée Restaurant, an informal à la carte restaurant serving up grilled classics and seafood specialties. Over at the Totem Bar, snacks and drinks such as iced tea and fruit smoothies are on the menu.
The resort is often touted as a top destination for divers thanks to its proximity to over 30 high-quality dive sites. The BlueTribe dive centre offers beginner courses as well as trips out to the dive sites for more experienced divers. There’s an exciting menu of excursions available, from sunset cruises and fishing expeditions to trips to nearby villages and romantic getaways where couples get a private island all to themselves. Water-based activities such as kayaking and windsurfing are also popular. Back on the island itself, there’s an infinity pool, a state-of-the-art gym, an over-water spa and an entertainment lounge.
While there isn’t a designated kids club at the resort, there is a babysitting service. Most of the resort’s facilities, activities and entertainment can be enjoyed by the whole family, although families might prefer to consider sister property Constance Halaveli where a kids club with island exploration quests, arts and crafts sessions, cooking lessons, scavenger hunts and many more fun things to do are on offer. Parents are reminded that children must remain under constant adult supervision.
- Relatively small resort with 'select' feel
- All villas boast private plunge pool
- Fishing, sunset cruises, gym, spa
- Beach sports, tennis, water sports
- High end facilities and amenities
- All rooms boast private outdoor space
- Water sports including diving & snorkelling
- Sunset cruises, visits to local fishing villages
- Large yet peaceful island resort
- Huge dining choice, gym, spa, tennis, yoga
- Adrenaline water sports e.g. hover boarding
- Snorkelling, diving, kite surfing, jet skis
- Large but characterful high-end resort
- Diving, water-skiing, kayaking, windsurfing
- Great food, private destination dining options
- Spa with hydrotherapy pool, infinity pool
- Contemporary resort, superb facilities
- Infinity pool, fitness centre, billiards table, spa
- Fishing, island hopping, underwater hockey
- Aqua Life Discovery Centre with aquarium
- Short speedboat transfer from Male airport
- Lovely swimmable lagoon, characterful feel
- Waterskiing, windsurfing, surfing, diving
- Snorkelling, visits to nearby islands
- Larger Private island resort
- Excellent value
- Excellent house reef
- Family friendly
- Well established resort with traditional feel
- Parasailing, night time snorkelling, diving
- Kayaking, wakeboarding, glass bottom boat
- Art classes, horticulture walks, yoga
- Private villas, many with pools
- Great choice for large groups
- Tennis, gym, jogging track, water sports
- Open air cinema, observatory with telescope
- Maldives' newest 5* plus resort
- Self catering an option, superb kids facilities
- Snorkelling, diving, tennis, volleyball, football
- Catamaran sailing, parasailing, jet skis
- Sophisticated, top-notch all-inclusive resort
- Stand-alone villas with good level of privacy
- One of the largest resorts in the Maldives
- Sunset fishing, snorkelling, diving, spa
- Large island resort with golf course
- Luxury sailing, diving, snorkelling
- Tennis, football, badminton, volleyball, gym
- Wine cellar, spa, night life, shopping
- Large island
- Variety of facilities available
- Padi dive centre
- Highly contemporary eco-friendly resort
- Great value for a luxurious property
- Private, open-air bathtubs in all villas
- Wakeboarding, diving, ping pong, bike hire
Yes everything went incredibly smoothly , excellent guide and set up u have . I might need a new pair of calves though !!! Thanks for sorting ALL the changes out. Regards Charlie
charles b reviewing 6 Day Toubkal Circuit on 03 May 2023
Hi Lisa, We had a fabulous time thank you. The accommodation and other ideation were all terrific - that’s so much for your help. The apartment in Cape Town was particularly good - we would never have found that: Boschendal was great as well and game lodge was superb. Thanks again, Alistair
Alistair A reviewing Cape Town, Garden Route and Kruger on 28 April 2023
Well, we are back and still buzzing. We have had a marvellous time. The weather helped. We left Manchester in the snow and arrived in Marrakesh at 30 degrees. We were well looked after in the Riad. I'm glad we booked a meal for the first evening - ate it on the roof terrace. We can recommend that. It was delicious. We ate at the Foundouk, as per your recommendation and on the following night we ate at Le Jardin - got lost on the way to it!. We can really recommend Le Jardin.
The following day we went to Majorelle gardens. Fortunately we had looked it up before we travelled because you have to book in advance online only from Jan 2023. We found our own way to the Medera Ben Yousef and Latifa took us to Bahia Palace - both were stunning.
The following morning our lovely taxi driver Mohammond collected us to go to the EcoLodge. Yet another Mohammond made us very welcome. Again we ate well! You were right, the pool was freezing, but I can't sit next to water and not get in. Once you're in you forget how cold it is! I wasn't the only person to try the pool.
Rashid, our guide for our walk collected us. He was brilliant. It was hard work, but worth it. I was determined I would make it. Kevin is fitter than me! The Berber family were lovely. We stopped when we were nearly there to see how rag rugs were made. When we got back Rashid and Mohammond confessed that Mohammond had said to Rashid that he should get us to a road if we got too tired and they would send a taxi (or a mule!) to collect us - or me, but Rashid was sure that I'd be OK. He was right. I think they wondered about these 2 70+ year olds. We can't praise Rashid enough. He had walked over from Imlil in the morning and was going to walk back after he left us.
Thank you so much for putting our holiday together. We never thought it would be 3 years before we went. We are so glad we persevered. We did wonder what we had let ourselves in for as 2 oldies!
Fiona and Kevin
Fiona B reviewing Boutique Marrakech & Atlas Mountains on 21 April 2023