- Relatively small resort with 'select' feel
- All villas boast private plunge pool
- Fishing, sunset cruises, gym, spa
- Beach sports, tennis, water sports
Constance Halaveli is a decidedly peaceful and serene all-inclusive island getaway located in the Maldives’ North Ari atoll. With its picturesque Indian Ocean views, high quality of accommodation and plethora of activities it makes for a very appealing choice. This dreamy island resort is fairly easy to reach, either via a 25 minute seaplane ride or a 90 minute speedboat journey across crystal-clear waters.
The accommodation comprises a selection of 86 villas. Some of these are set on the main island and offer picturesque views of either the ocean and beach, or the resort’s garden pool; others are located over the ocean water itself. All villas come with air conditioning and are designed to offer both comfort and space. They come with a range of convenient amenities, such as tea and coffee making facilities, a 42-inch LCD TV with satellite channels and a minibar. Some villas have private, open-air showers, while others have indoor ones. Common to all villas are a private plunge pool and a balcony or terrace. There are several accommodation choices available, ranging from Water Villas and Family Beach Villas, to the Presidential Beach Villa, the resort’s largest and most expensive option.
Dining opportunities are plentiful and diverse. There are four restaurants at the resort, along with two bars, all of which offer outdoor seating. Jahaz Restaurant is the resort’s main eatery and is open for three meals a day, offering an international menu and themed evening buffets. Asian-European fusion cuisine is served at Jing Restaurant, while the Meeru Beach Grill offers grilled classics with a pleasant beachside setting. Finally there’s Kaika Sushi Bar, which offers a range of sushi delicacies for lunch. Both the Jahaz and Jing restaurants have their own bar offering a broad range of refreshing drinks.
There are lots of facilities across the island for both indoor and outdoor activities. There’s a fully equipped gym with state-of-the-art equipment, along with a spa offering treatments complete with ocean views. Those looking to stay active while on the island can participate in more energetic activities such as tennis, beach sports and water sports; for those who prefer to take things easy, there’s a variety of relaxing excursions available, including sunset cruises, fishing trips and romantic cruises for two.
Constance Kids Club is aimed at providing those aged 4-11 with a place where they can enjoy age-appropriate activities and entertainment. While here, they can take part in island exploration quests, arts and crafts sessions, cooking lessons, scavenger hunts and many more fun things to do. A babysitting service is available, though it costs extra and has to be booked in advance as the resort has a limited number of babysitters available. Parents are reminded to keep their children under close adult supervision at all times.
- Top notch all-inclusive resort, superb value
- Resort renowned for excellent diving
- Gym, infinity pool, over-water spa
- Fishing, cruises, village visits, water sports
- High end facilities and amenities
- All rooms boast private outdoor space
- Water sports including diving & snorkelling
- Sunset cruises, visits to local fishing villages
- Large yet peaceful island resort
- Huge dining choice, gym, spa, tennis, yoga
- Adrenaline water sports e.g. hover boarding
- Snorkelling, diving, kite surfing, jet skis
- Large but characterful high-end resort
- Diving, water-skiing, kayaking, windsurfing
- Great food, private destination dining options
- Spa with hydrotherapy pool, infinity pool
- Contemporary resort, superb facilities
- Infinity pool, fitness centre, billiards table, spa
- Fishing, island hopping, underwater hockey
- Aqua Life Discovery Centre with aquarium
- Short speedboat transfer from Male airport
- Lovely swimmable lagoon, characterful feel
- Waterskiing, windsurfing, surfing, diving
- Snorkelling, visits to nearby islands
- Private island resort with excellent reputation
- Prestigious diving centre, snorkelling, fishing
- Dolphin and whale shark spotting
- Numerous on-site bar and dining options
- Well established resort with traditional feel
- Parasailing, night time snorkelling, diving
- Kayaking, wakeboarding, glass bottom boat
- Art classes, horticulture walks, yoga
- Private villas, many with pools
- Great choice for large groups
- Tennis, gym, jogging track, water sports
- Open air cinema, observatory with telescope
- Maldives' newest 5* plus resort
- Self catering an option, superb kids facilities
- Snorkelling, diving, tennis, volleyball, football
- Catamaran sailing, parasailing, jet skis
- Sophisticated, top-notch all-inclusive resort
- Stand-alone villas with good level of privacy
- One of the largest resorts in the Maldives
- Sunset fishing, snorkelling, diving, spa
- Large island resort with golf course
- Luxury sailing, diving, snorkelling
- Tennis, football, badminton, volleyball, gym
- Wine cellar, spa, night life, shopping
- Large island
- Variety of facilities available
- Padi dive centre
- Highly contemporary eco-friendly resort
- Great value for a luxurious property
- Private, open-air bathtubs in all villas
- Wakeboarding, diving, ping pong, bike hire
Hello Lisa. We came back from our trip two weeks ago now so I am sending this email much later than I wanted to. Nevertheless, what I wanted to say was thank you very much for helping us organise an amazing trip. Our days in Mafia Island to celebrate my 50th birthday were exactly what I wanted them to be: a fantastic time with the family doing activities that we all love and enjoy in a relaxing, unusual, beautiful place full of sun, surrounded by water, wildlife and friendly people. We swam with whale sharks, did a lot of snorkeling, had two picnics on a beautiful sand bank, watched the sunset over the sea, did a bird watching excursion and tried scuba diving.
All merit to you because Pole Pole in Mafia Island was your recommendation. I never heard of Mafia Island before and didn't consider Tanzania to start with. It was an amazing place to stay: friendly, relaxed, beautiful, comfortable, with great food and fantastic service. Thanks not only for finding the place but also for your patience as we prepared the trip and I explored options and decided what I wanted. All went incredibly well (places, transfers, flights) and we had a very memorable time together that we will all remember forever - as we still do the safari trip to South Africa you organised for us 5 years ago.
I cannot wait to plan another trip! I am already thinking about where and when. Hopefully no pandemic will get in the way this time. And I will come to you as my favourite travel agent.
I copy in this message the Tourdust office because I want them to know how good you are and how much I appreciated the different trips you organised for us (including the trip to India for my parents that was cancelled due to Covid). I cannot thank you enough :o)
Kind regards, Carol
Carolina O reviewing Relaxed Bush & Beach Family Holiday in Tanzania on 25 November 2022
It was a fantastic experience, thanks very much. All the arrangements were seamless and our guiding/support team were excellent, if there is a way for you to formally commend the team to your ground operators then I would be grateful if you could do that, they really were brilliant.
Many thanks for your help in arranging the trip, and for your patience during the multiple re-arrangements over the past couple of years.
Kind regards, John
John B reviewing Mount Kenya Sirimon Naro Moru Trek on 14 November 2022
Can't praise tour dust enough, they helped us to create a holiday of a lifetime that has given us family memories we will treasure forever. From start to finish the whole experience was exactly what we wanted and more. Due to covid we waited 2 and a half years for this trip but worth the wait.
Carly R reviewing Value KwaZulu-Natal Safari and Mauritius on 07 November 2022