- Relatively small resort with 'select' feel
- All villas boast private plunge pool
- Fishing, sunset cruises, gym, spa
- Beach sports, tennis, water sports
Start planning your tailor-made trip by calling one of our specialists on 855 686 7694Enquire
Constance Halaveli is a decidedly peaceful and serene all-inclusive island getaway located in the Maldives’ North Ari atoll. With its picturesque Indian Ocean views, high quality of accommodation and plethora of activities it makes for a very appealing choice. This dreamy island resort is fairly easy to reach, either via a 25 minute seaplane ride or a 90 minute speedboat journey across crystal-clear waters.
The accommodation comprises a selection of 86 villas. Some of these are set on the main island and offer picturesque views of either the ocean and beach, or the resort’s garden pool; others are located over the ocean water itself. All villas come with air conditioning and are designed to offer both comfort and space. They come with a range of convenient amenities, such as tea and coffee making facilities, a 42-inch LCD TV with satellite channels and a minibar. Some villas have private, open-air showers, while others have indoor ones. Common to all villas are a private plunge pool and a balcony or terrace. There are several accommodation choices available, ranging from Water Villas and Family Beach Villas, to the Presidential Beach Villa, the resort’s largest and most expensive option.
Dining opportunities are plentiful and diverse. There are four restaurants at the resort, along with two bars, all of which offer outdoor seating. Jahaz Restaurant is the resort’s main eatery and is open for three meals a day, offering an international menu and themed evening buffets. Asian-European fusion cuisine is served at Jing Restaurant, while the Meeru Beach Grill offers grilled classics with a pleasant beachside setting. Finally there’s Kaika Sushi Bar, which offers a range of sushi delicacies for lunch. Both the Jahaz and Jing restaurants have their own bar offering a broad range of refreshing drinks.
There are lots of facilities across the island for both indoor and outdoor activities. There’s a fully equipped gym with state-of-the-art equipment, along with a spa offering treatments complete with ocean views. Those looking to stay active while on the island can participate in more energetic activities such as tennis, beach sports and water sports; for those who prefer to take things easy, there’s a variety of relaxing excursions available, including sunset cruises, fishing trips and romantic cruises for two.
Constance Kids Club is aimed at providing those aged 4-11 with a place where they can enjoy age-appropriate activities and entertainment. While here, they can take part in island exploration quests, arts and crafts sessions, cooking lessons, scavenger hunts and many more fun things to do. A babysitting service is available, though it costs extra and has to be booked in advance as the resort has a limited number of babysitters available. Parents are reminded to keep their children under close adult supervision at all times.
- Top notch all-inclusive resort, superb value
- Resort renowned for excellent diving
- Gym, infinity pool, over-water spa
- Fishing, cruises, village visits, water sports
- High end facilities and amenities
- All rooms boast private outdoor space
- Water sports including diving & snorkelling
- Sunset cruises, visits to local fishing villages
- Large yet peaceful island resort
- Huge dining choice, gym, spa, tennis, yoga
- Adrenaline water sports e.g. hover boarding
- Snorkelling, diving, kite surfing, jet skis
- Large but characterful high-end resort
- Diving, water-skiing, kayaking, windsurfing
- Great food, private destination dining options
- Spa with hydrotherapy pool, infinity pool
- Contemporary resort, superb facilities
- Infinity pool, fitness centre, billiards table, spa
- Fishing, island hopping, underwater hockey
- Aqua Life Discovery Centre with aquarium
- Short speedboat transfer from Male airport
- Lovely swimmable lagoon, characterful feel
- Waterskiing, windsurfing, surfing, diving
- Snorkelling, visits to nearby islands
- Larger Private island resort
- Excellent value
- Excellent house reef
- Family friendly
- Well established resort with traditional feel
- Parasailing, night time snorkelling, diving
- Kayaking, wakeboarding, glass bottom boat
- Art classes, horticulture walks, yoga
- Private villas, many with pools
- Great choice for large groups
- Tennis, gym, jogging track, water sports
- Open air cinema, observatory with telescope
- Maldives' newest 5* plus resort
- Self catering an option, superb kids facilities
- Snorkelling, diving, tennis, volleyball, football
- Catamaran sailing, parasailing, jet skis
- Sophisticated, top-notch all-inclusive resort
- Stand-alone villas with good level of privacy
- One of the largest resorts in the Maldives
- Sunset fishing, snorkelling, diving, spa
- Large island resort with golf course
- Luxury sailing, diving, snorkelling
- Tennis, football, badminton, volleyball, gym
- Wine cellar, spa, night life, shopping
- Large island
- Variety of facilities available
- Padi dive centre
- Highly contemporary eco-friendly resort
- Great value for a luxurious property
- Private, open-air bathtubs in all villas
- Wakeboarding, diving, ping pong, bike hire
Yes everything went incredibly smoothly , excellent guide and set up u have . I might need a new pair of calves though !!! Thanks for sorting ALL the changes out. Regards Charlie
charles b reviewing 6 Day Toubkal Circuit on 03 May 2023
Hi Lisa, We had a fabulous time thank you. The accommodation and other ideation were all terrific - that’s so much for your help. The apartment in Cape Town was particularly good - we would never have found that: Boschendal was great as well and game lodge was superb. Thanks again, Alistair
Alistair A reviewing Cape Town, Garden Route and Kruger on 28 April 2023
Well, we are back and still buzzing. We have had a marvellous time. The weather helped. We left Manchester in the snow and arrived in Marrakesh at 30 degrees. We were well looked after in the Riad. I'm glad we booked a meal for the first evening - ate it on the roof terrace. We can recommend that. It was delicious. We ate at the Foundouk, as per your recommendation and on the following night we ate at Le Jardin - got lost on the way to it!. We can really recommend Le Jardin.
The following day we went to Majorelle gardens. Fortunately we had looked it up before we travelled because you have to book in advance online only from Jan 2023. We found our own way to the Medera Ben Yousef and Latifa took us to Bahia Palace - both were stunning.
The following morning our lovely taxi driver Mohammond collected us to go to the EcoLodge. Yet another Mohammond made us very welcome. Again we ate well! You were right, the pool was freezing, but I can't sit next to water and not get in. Once you're in you forget how cold it is! I wasn't the only person to try the pool.
Rashid, our guide for our walk collected us. He was brilliant. It was hard work, but worth it. I was determined I would make it. Kevin is fitter than me! The Berber family were lovely. We stopped when we were nearly there to see how rag rugs were made. When we got back Rashid and Mohammond confessed that Mohammond had said to Rashid that he should get us to a road if we got too tired and they would send a taxi (or a mule!) to collect us - or me, but Rashid was sure that I'd be OK. He was right. I think they wondered about these 2 70+ year olds. We can't praise Rashid enough. He had walked over from Imlil in the morning and was going to walk back after he left us.
Thank you so much for putting our holiday together. We never thought it would be 3 years before we went. We are so glad we persevered. We did wonder what we had let ourselves in for as 2 oldies!
Fiona and Kevin
Fiona B reviewing Boutique Marrakech & Atlas Mountains on 21 April 2023