- Large island
- Variety of facilities available
- Padi dive centre
The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is located on a 52-acre island within the unspoilt Noonu Atoll. The resort caters to both couples and families, with family-friendly restaurants and kids’ club Komas Kidz Paradise. Guests can choose from a variety of sports and activities including diving with the SSI and PADI-certified dive centre, private yoga sessions, a guided tour around the resort’s wine cellar and a range of private excursions.
- Large island resort with golf course
- Luxury sailing, diving, snorkelling
- Tennis, football, badminton, volleyball, gym
- Wine cellar, spa, night life, shopping
- Sophisticated, top-notch all-inclusive resort
- Stand-alone villas with good level of privacy
- One of the largest resorts in the Maldives
- Sunset fishing, snorkelling, diving, spa
- Maldives' newest 5* plus resort
- Self catering an option, superb kids facilities
- Snorkelling, diving, tennis, volleyball, football
- Catamaran sailing, parasailing, jet skis
- Private villas, many with pools
- Great choice for large groups
- Tennis, gym, jogging track, water sports
- Open air cinema, observatory with telescope
- Every villa or suite has a private pool
- Stand-up paddling, windsurfing, kayaking
- 3 swimming pools, spa, 24/7 fitness centre
- Day trips to nearby deserted islands
- Private island resort with excellent reputation
- Prestigious diving centre, snorkelling, fishing
- Dolphin and whale shark spotting
- Numerous on-site bar and dining options
- Well established resort with traditional feel
- Parasailing, night time snorkelling, diving
- Kayaking, wakeboarding, glass bottom boat
- Art classes, horticulture walks, yoga
- Relatively small resort with 'select' feel
- All villas boast private plunge pool
- Fishing, sunset cruises, gym, spa
- Beach sports, tennis, water sports
- Short speedboat transfer from Male airport
- Lovely swimmable lagoon, characterful feel
- Waterskiing, windsurfing, surfing, diving
- Snorkelling, visits to nearby islands
- Contemporary resort, superb facilities
- Infinity pool, fitness centre, billiards table, spa
- Fishing, island hopping, underwater hockey
- Aqua Life Discovery Centre with aquarium
- Large but characterful high-end resort
- Diving, water-skiing, kayaking, windsurfing
- Great food, private destination dining options
- Spa with hydrotherapy pool, infinity pool
- Top notch all-inclusive resort, superb value
- Resort renowned for excellent diving
- Gym, infinity pool, over-water spa
- Fishing, cruises, village visits, water sports
- High end facilities and amenities
- All rooms boast private outdoor space
- Water sports including diving & snorkelling
- Sunset cruises, visits to local fishing villages
- Large yet peaceful island resort
- Huge dining choice, gym, spa, tennis, yoga
- Adrenaline water sports e.g. hover boarding
- Snorkelling, diving, kite surfing, jet skis
It was FANTASTIC! Beautifully organised, everything worked like clockwork. We agreed that we had the best support team ever (and we have experience) - all delightful, very professional and nothing was too much bother.
It clearly couldn't have been a better route, such a wonderful mix of landscapes. And plenty of acclimatisation time. Nonetheless, I was glad of my summit oxygen.
Kit excellent. Double good mattresses made for most comfortable trek camping ever. Tents v good. Mess tent pretty windproof, which was vital for enjoyment. Best camp loo ever!
My favourite day was Shira Cathedral. Amazing.
William M reviewing Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route on 15 April 2020
The safari trip was excellent! The stay, the food and the people were all very nice. We were happy to have Ryan and Stanley as our game drive guides they brought us up close to the animals and Ryan gave very good information throughout.
Would definitely recommend to friends who are interested in safaris :)
Also, thanks much for your help, particularly keeping the room for my Brother and his wife they’ve enjoyed the safari very much too!
Woan Chyi L reviewing Cape Town & Kruger Safari on 16 October 2019
Driver-guide: Very punctual, except for pick up for airport when he was delayed by >30 mins due to road closures. Vehicle very clean and well maintained- plenty of water and supplies of clothing for religious sites, tissues, postcards etc. Very good at understanding what level of conversation we wanted. Happy to stop for paracetamol, supermarket etc. Took us to signal box at railway since we were early (which was very interesting)
The Walawwa: Lovely place to arrive at and get a bit of rest. Great pool, lovely rooms and food etc. Peaceful oasis so close to town.
Wilpattu Camp: Wonderful food- really enjoyed trying lots of new things in excellent surroundings.Felt like the place had not been visited much recently (which I don’t think it had due to the terrorist attacks) so our safari guide had been brought up from another park and did not know the park too well- it worked out well though and we saw all the animals we hoped to see so no complaints on that front. We did feel that we should have been told about extra things we could have done- when we commented on the great food on final day we were told that they could have done a cookery demo for us, but it was too late at that point. It worked well for us but clients should probably know that they are likely to have multiple wildlife in their tents (eg frogs)- didn’t bother us at all, but others it might do. We were given a questionnaire to fill in at the end whilst all the staff were standing around, which wasn’t ideal as you felt a bit of pressure! Felt really well looked after here!
Water Gardens Sigiriya: Beautiful suites with plunge pools- quiet and peaceful with lovely big swimming pool. Food good
Jungle Beach: Beautiful location on beach. Rooms good. Food a bit limited I would have liked a bit more variety ideally.
Camellia House: Lovely location- beautiful views. Food OK but service below average- our food orders were wrong a couple of times and even pre-ordered food was delayed. Tea factory tour was only an hour and that was the main reason to be here. It was interesting but quite brief seeing it was the main attraction according to our itinerary. Also, we were taken there in a minibus which didn’t have seatbelts on all seats and was quite smelly- not up to the standard of the usual transportation. Rooms were described as having panoramic views- one did have amazing views but the other one definitely didn’t.
Galle Face: Lovely old hotel- but it did have some problems (leaking ceiling and ‘smuts’ coming out of air conditioning.) Weather very bad (spectacular storms). It was a shame the street food tour couldn’t take place but totally understandable given the weather, however we enjoyed our dinner here and free drinks/canopes!). Good choice at breakfast.
Pippa R reviewing Sri Lanka Highlights - Classic on 30 September 2019