- Pool & Bar
- Set within Boulders
- Near Palmwag
Hoada campsite is situated in a bowl of granite hills and mopane trees with spacious private pitches, friendly staff and a lovely pool and bar area sat atop the boulders.
The private pitches each have their own well equipped bathroom facilities including showers and toilets, cooking area and fire-put.
Optional activities at Hoada Camp Site include ebikes tours and hiking trails. Visitors are also welcome to participate in activities offered by the nearby Grootberg Lodge such as rhino tracking, elephant tracking, Himba Village excursions and nature drives.
Hoada also offers several pre-pitched Meru tents.
- Black Rhino and Desert Elephant tracking
- 100% run by the local community
- Fantastic cultural programme
- Stunning Views
- Rare Rhino tracking
- High concentration of desert adapted wildlife
- Remote and secluded
- Stunning views
- Stunning isolated setting
- Day and night safaris
- Rhino tracking
- Rare desert-adapted wildlife
- Stunning secluded location
- Authentic eco-friendly camp
- Guided walks and game drives
- Spectacular setting with amazing views
- Easy access to rock art at Twyfelfontein
- A chance to see desert-adapted elephant
- Game drives and cultural interaction
- Fantastic cultural activities and ethical tourism
- Mountain landscapes
- locally run
- Close to famous Twyfelfontein rock carvings
- Beautiful, rugged location
- Namibia Country Lodges portfolio
- Stunning Views
- 25 Bungalows
- Two swimming pools
- Between Etosha & Damaraland
- Rare desert adapted elephants
- Innovative architecture
- Local rock art
- Excellent rock art and rock formations
- Peaceful, laidback property
- Stunning mountain backdrop
- 10 chalets, pool, lounge area, bar
- Breathtaking desert location
- Close to Sossusvlei entrance
- Communal bomas and Braai facilities
- Taleni Africa Portfolio
It was FANTASTIC! Beautifully organised, everything worked like clockwork. We agreed that we had the best support team ever (and we have experience) - all delightful, very professional and nothing was too much bother.
It clearly couldn't have been a better route, such a wonderful mix of landscapes. And plenty of acclimatisation time. Nonetheless, I was glad of my summit oxygen.
Kit excellent. Double good mattresses made for most comfortable trek camping ever. Tents v good. Mess tent pretty windproof, which was vital for enjoyment. Best camp loo ever!
My favourite day was Shira Cathedral. Amazing.
William M reviewing Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route on 15 April 2020
The safari trip was excellent! The stay, the food and the people were all very nice. We were happy to have Ryan and Stanley as our game drive guides they brought us up close to the animals and Ryan gave very good information throughout.
Would definitely recommend to friends who are interested in safaris :)
Also, thanks much for your help, particularly keeping the room for my Brother and his wife they’ve enjoyed the safari very much too!
Woan Chyi L reviewing Cape Town & Kruger Safari on 16 October 2019
We had a fantastic time and all the arrangements worked perfectly.
We were very impressed with the quality and service levels of all 4 locations visited and it was truly a holiday of a lifetime.
Thank you to you and to Lisa for giving us this experience.
Particular highlights for us – really the whole experience, but of particular impact:
Breathtaking scenery at Cathedral Peak Hotel
Rhino Ridge game drives incredible, thanks to guide (we had their head guide, Hala, who’s knowledge, enthusiasm, kindness, interaction, ability to spot wildlife was out of this world)
Luxury of Rhino Ridge (shower, food, views, service)
Immersion in nature, torch lit meal on last night and beach trip at Kosi Forest Lodge
Level of service, quality of food throughout
Catherine F reviewing South Africa Safari, Beach and Wetlands on 04 September 2019