- 17 rooms & suites
- Attractive manor house & Villa in a garden setting
- Cliff path access & indigenous Fynbos
- Close to beaches, hiking trails, wine farms & whale watching boats (seasonal)
Start planning your tailor-made trip by calling one of our specialists on 855 686 7694Enquire
Set amongst lush gardens in the seaside town of Hermanus, Whale Rock Luxury Lodge & Villa is a welcoming property with a gleaming white facade, water features and rolling lawns. Distant sea views may be appreciated from the 1st floor suites. 9 rooms and 8 suites are well-appointed for comfort and have an attractive contemporary decor. All rooms and suites have private patios or terraces. The lodge is close to the start of the famous cliff paths above the bay, where guests can look out for dolphins and whales in season (Jun-Nov). From this base, perhaps explore the quaint town of Hermanus with its shops, galleries and beaches or visit the Hemel & Aarde valley famous for its wine farms, nestled within a landscape of sunning beauty. Enjoy breakfastsoverlooking the large pool and garden area or unwind later in one of the comfortable lounges with a glass of local wine.
- Contemporary coastal hotel
- Ocean views
- Restaurant, pool, & gardens
- Seasonal whale watching
- Excellent Sea Views
- Boutique Guest House
- 8 Bedrooms
- Swimming Pool
- 9 comfortable rooms
- Tranquil guest house
- Sea, mountain or garden vistas
- Direct beach & cliff path access
- Contemporary boutique guesthouse
- Direct beach access, variety of water sports
- Ideal for whale watching (seasonal)
- 10 minute drive from downtown Hermanus
- Elegant guesthouse and historic wine estate
- Tranquil rural setting with lovely views
- Fine dining restaurant, pool, tennis courts
- Excellent provision for families
- Variety of activities available.
- Cozy cottages or luxury rooms
- Private 1000 hectare nature reserve
- pristine wilderness lodge
- beautiful views
- superb service & guides
- family friendly
Hi Lisa, We had a fabulous time thank you. The accommodation and other ideation were all terrific - that’s so much for your help. The apartment in Cape Town was particularly good - we would never have found that: Boschendal was great as well and game lodge was superb. Thanks again, Alistair
Alistair A reviewing Cape Town, Garden Route and Kruger on 28 April 2023
We have just returned from South Africa and wanted to pass on our huge thanks for helping to organise such a fantastic holiday. The entire trip was amazing - accommodation was first class. The safari was incredible!
We'll be sure to get in touch when we're next planning an adventure!
Best wishes, Ed & Jane
Roy P reviewing Cape Town & Kruger Safari on 17 April 2023
Can't praise tour dust enough, they helped us to create a holiday of a lifetime that has given us family memories we will treasure forever. From start to finish the whole experience was exactly what we wanted and more. Due to covid we waited 2 and a half years for this trip but worth the wait.
Carly R reviewing Value KwaZulu-Natal Safari and Mauritius on 07 November 2022