- 9 comfortable rooms
- Tranquil guest house
- Sea, mountain or garden vistas
- Direct beach & cliff path access
Start planning your tailor-made trip by calling one of our specialists on 855 686 7694Enquire
Lavender Manor Guest House overlooks Hermanus’ famous Grotto Beach and has easy access to the scenic cliff paths above Walker Bay. Owner run, the guest house offers warm, relaxed hospitality and a tranquil coastal setting. The stunning ocean, mountain and garden views are visible throughout the house, the salty breezes an alluring fragrance. 9 comfortable rooms boast well - appointed furnishings and are pleasantly bright to match the appealing surrounds. Nestled within large indigenous gardens, Lavender Manor’s glittering pool is an open invitation on hot summer days. Sip sundowners in the pub, or settle on the patio with its compelling panoramas. The guest house is an ideal location for seasonal whale-watching and close to the town’s restaurants and boutiques.
- Contemporary boutique guesthouse
- Direct beach access, variety of water sports
- Ideal for whale watching (seasonal)
- 10 minute drive from downtown Hermanus
- Excellent Sea Views
- Boutique Guest House
- 8 Bedrooms
- Swimming Pool
- 17 rooms & suites
- Attractive manor house & Villa in a garden setting
- Cliff path access & indigenous Fynbos
- Close to beaches, hiking trails, wine farms & whale watching boats (seasonal)
- Contemporary coastal hotel
- Ocean views
- Restaurant, pool, & gardens
- Seasonal whale watching
- Elegant guesthouse and historic wine estate
- Tranquil rural setting with lovely views
- Fine dining restaurant, pool, tennis courts
- Excellent provision for families
- Variety of activities available.
- Cozy cottages or luxury rooms
- Private 1000 hectare nature reserve
- pristine wilderness lodge
- beautiful views
- superb service & guides
- family friendly
Hi Lisa, We had a fabulous time thank you. The accommodation and other ideation were all terrific - that’s so much for your help. The apartment in Cape Town was particularly good - we would never have found that: Boschendal was great as well and game lodge was superb. Thanks again, Alistair
Alistair A reviewing Cape Town, Garden Route and Kruger on 28 April 2023
We have just returned from South Africa and wanted to pass on our huge thanks for helping to organise such a fantastic holiday. The entire trip was amazing - accommodation was first class. The safari was incredible!
We'll be sure to get in touch when we're next planning an adventure!
Best wishes, Ed & Jane
Roy P reviewing Cape Town & Kruger Safari on 17 April 2023
Can't praise tour dust enough, they helped us to create a holiday of a lifetime that has given us family memories we will treasure forever. From start to finish the whole experience was exactly what we wanted and more. Due to covid we waited 2 and a half years for this trip but worth the wait.
Carly R reviewing Value KwaZulu-Natal Safari and Mauritius on 07 November 2022