- Boutique farm hotel
- Pool, kayaking & cycling
- Kitchen Gardens
Start planning your tailor-made trip by calling one of our specialists on 855 686 7694Enquire
Babylonstoren is an incredibly stylish boutique farm hotel on a 200 hectares working farm in the heart of the Winelands. You’ll enjoy access to the entire farm and can choose to canoe on the farm dam and cycle through the vineyards and orchards. There is also a garden spa and gorgeous swimming pools, one crafted from a restored farm reservoir.
The suites and one and two-bedroom cottages are straight off the set of a design magazine, with lots of white, eclectic furniture and big glass windows with views of the vineyards and gardens. There are 15 one-bedroom suites, 5 one-bedroom cottages with a lounge and 8 two-bedroom cottages with a lounge (perfect for families). All the cottages have underfloor heating, fireplaces and a garden or vineyard view with an area for alfresco dining.
The cottages have gorgeous kitchens and are stocked on arrival with a box of fresh produce (vegetables, fruit and herbs) and delicacies from the farm and garden (olive oil, salt, pepper, wine, balsamic vinegar and more). You are also welcome to help yourself to one of the over 300 different varieties of vegetables, fruit and edible plants in the garden. The farm shop sells deli food (cheeses, dried meats, bread etc.) and there is a superb restaurant and café on site.
For Families: Families of three or more stay in the 2 bedroom cottages (which come with open plan kitchens plus an extra double/twin bedroom) or the family-focused Fynbos Family House with its contemporary glass cube kitchen and lounge that accommodated ten guests in five individual bedrooms, each with a fireplace and spacious en-suite bathroom.
- Historic wine estate, beautiful setting
- Ideally located for Cape Winelands
- Various accommodation options
- Luxurious, tranquil Cape Dutch farmhouse
- Extensive grounds, lovely swimming pool
- Wine cellar and tastings
- Great location for Winelands and Cape Town
- Historic hotel in picturesque Stellenbosch
- Heart of the Cape Winelands
- Tranquil gardens and pool
- Gourmet restaurant
- Elegant central guesthouse
- 8 rooms
- Jacuzzi & Swimming Pool
- Good Location
- Chic, upmarket boutique hotel
- Stylish, bespoke accommodation
- Two pools, spa, gourmet restaurant
- Great Winelands location
- Exquisite property on working vineyard
- Short walk from town centre
- Excellent food, wine tasting
- Cycling, pool, tennis court
- Excellent central location
- Boutique style accommodation
- Top choice for wine lovers
- Peaceful setting with mountainous scenery
- Historic, upmarket and stylish property
- Close to nature reserves
- 14 contemporary suites
- Magnificent scenery: mountain & fields
- Close to Franschhoek’s restaurants & boutiques
- Restored Manor House
- Outskirts of Franschhoek
- 14 Rooms & 12 Villas
- Two Swimming Pools
- Working wine estate with cellar tours
- Lovely rooms overlooking the valley
- Cycling tours, hiking
- In-room spa treatments
Hi Lisa, We had a fabulous time thank you. The accommodation and other ideation were all terrific - that’s so much for your help. The apartment in Cape Town was particularly good - we would never have found that: Boschendal was great as well and game lodge was superb. Thanks again, Alistair
Alistair A reviewing Cape Town, Garden Route and Kruger on 28 April 2023
We have just returned from South Africa and wanted to pass on our huge thanks for helping to organise such a fantastic holiday. The entire trip was amazing - accommodation was first class. The safari was incredible!
We'll be sure to get in touch when we're next planning an adventure!
Best wishes, Ed & Jane
Roy P reviewing Cape Town & Kruger Safari on 17 April 2023
Can't praise tour dust enough, they helped us to create a holiday of a lifetime that has given us family memories we will treasure forever. From start to finish the whole experience was exactly what we wanted and more. Due to covid we waited 2 and a half years for this trip but worth the wait.
Carly R reviewing Value KwaZulu-Natal Safari and Mauritius on 07 November 2022