- Chic, upmarket boutique hotel
- Stylish, bespoke accommodation
- Two pools, spa, gourmet restaurant
- Great Winelands location
Start planning your tailor-made trip by calling one of our specialists on 855 686 7694Enquire
Majeka House is a stylish, independent boutique hotel situated in the historic town of Stellenbosch, in the heart of South Arica’s Cape Winelands region. The property boasts 23 individually designed rooms, an award-winning restaurant, a sleek lounge bar, two pools, a spa, and a gym. Just one hour from Cape Town, the hotel is ideally placed for exploring the area’s superb wine estates and stunning natural landscapes. One of South Africa’s oldest towns, Stellenbosch is renowned as the gourmet centre of the Cape Winelands, and boasts numerous excellent restaurants, along with museums, art galleries, and beautiful Cape Dutch architecture.
The hotel’s light and airy Majeka Kitchen offers fine dining and an a la carte menu. Tables have a lovely view of the garden, and there is also a covered terrace for alfresco breakfasts and dinners. The elegant M Lounge serves light meals and snacks throughout the day and is a popular spot for a cocktail or after dinner digestif. Majeka House boasts a large heated indoor swimming pool, plus an unheated outdoor pool flanked by loungers and parasols. Massages and beauty treatments are available at the hotel spa which features a sauna, steam room, and jacuzzi. There is also a gym on site.
The accommodation comprises 23 distinctive and stylish rooms of various sizes featuring contemporary décor and furnishings. All rooms come with king size or twin beds, a spacious modern bathroom with bath and shower, a minibar, hot drinks facilities, air conditioning, satellite TV and Wi-Fi. Outside is a private balcony or terrace with lovely views either of the tranquil gardens or of the impressive Helderberg Mountains. Several of the larger units have their own private garden and enjoy access to a private heated swimming pool.
Children of all ages are warmly welcome. The hotel offers two interconnecting rooms which are perfect for families or groups travelling together. Guests under 13 years of age stay free of charge when sharing a room with their parents, and discounts are available for children occupying interconnecting rooms. Each room can accommodate one extra bed and one cot, subject to prior arrangement.
- Historic hotel in picturesque Stellenbosch
- Heart of the Cape Winelands
- Tranquil gardens and pool
- Gourmet restaurant
-18 rooms and suites with fantastic views
- Near Stellenbosch, Franschhoek and Paarl
- Two heated pools, spa, small gym
- Wine tours, hiking, mountain biking, golf
- Historic wine estate, beautiful setting
- Ideally located for Cape Winelands
- Various accommodation options
- Boutique farm hotel
- Pool, kayaking & cycling
- Kitchen Gardens
- Luxurious, tranquil Cape Dutch farmhouse
- Extensive grounds, lovely swimming pool
- Wine cellar and tastings
- Great location for Winelands and Cape Town
- Top choice for wine lovers
- Peaceful setting with mountainous scenery
- Historic, upmarket and stylish property
- Close to nature reserves
- Exquisite property on working vineyard
- Short walk from town centre
- Excellent food, wine tasting
- Cycling, pool, tennis court
- Elegant central guesthouse
- 8 rooms
- Jacuzzi & Swimming Pool
- Good Location
- Excellent central location
- Boutique style accommodation
- 14 contemporary suites
- Magnificent scenery: mountain & fields
- Close to Franschhoek’s restaurants & boutiques
- Restored Manor House
- Outskirts of Franschhoek
- 14 Rooms & 12 Villas
- Two Swimming Pools
Hi Lisa, We had a fabulous time thank you. The accommodation and other ideation were all terrific - that’s so much for your help. The apartment in Cape Town was particularly good - we would never have found that: Boschendal was great as well and game lodge was superb. Thanks again, Alistair
Alistair A reviewing Cape Town, Garden Route and Kruger on 28 April 2023
We have just returned from South Africa and wanted to pass on our huge thanks for helping to organise such a fantastic holiday. The entire trip was amazing - accommodation was first class. The safari was incredible!
We'll be sure to get in touch when we're next planning an adventure!
Best wishes, Ed & Jane
Roy P reviewing Cape Town & Kruger Safari on 17 April 2023
Can't praise tour dust enough, they helped us to create a holiday of a lifetime that has given us family memories we will treasure forever. From start to finish the whole experience was exactly what we wanted and more. Due to covid we waited 2 and a half years for this trip but worth the wait.
Carly R reviewing Value KwaZulu-Natal Safari and Mauritius on 07 November 2022