The Savute area lies in the heart of Chobe National Park. This is an area that springs to life with an extraordinary wildlife congregation when the elusive Savute Channel is running. This is National Park, so vehicle traffic can be heavy and you might find yourselves sharing a sighting with other vehicles. Having said that, the wildlife can be superb and there are some excellent camps in the area. The area plays host to a significant Zebra migration in November, December, February and April and camps will often include visits to Ancient San Bushmen Rock paintings. We tend to use Savute in a two center safari whereby Savute offers the land based contrast to the wetlands of the Okavango Delta.
Our holidays are rated 5.0 out of 5 stars
We loved the personal, friendly and expert service that we received.
K Limb. See more reviews
We know every family is unique. Your dedicated travel consultant will develop a bespoke trip just for you.
Tailor-made doesn't have to be expensive. We work hard to be on brief and below budget.
We have years of experience creating family holidays. We take away all the stress to create the perfect family holiday.
- Great game spotting
- Rooms with private viewing decks
- Culturally immersive
- Banks of the Savute River
- Stunning waterside location
- Water and land-based safari
- Superb wildlife
- Small, intimate camp
- Secluded location
- Tranquil activity programmes
- Canoeing and guided walks
- Game drives
• 12 luxurious tented rooms with private decks
• Welcoming ambiance & friendly service
• Bushman paintings & baobab excursions
• Zebra migration (Oct/Nov & Feb/Mar) full day safari
• Elevated pool overlooking waterhole