- Boutique Hotel
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Access
- Contemporary design
This contemporary six bedroom boutique hotel set on Mirissa Beach is a lovely option for some beach time at the end of a busy Sri Lanka road trip.
Mirissa Bay is a buzzing beachside spot along the Coast from Galle with some great bars and dining options in walking distance.
- Lovely beachside location
- Close to Galle
- Turtle hatchery visits
- Pool, tennis courts and spa
- Select, intimate boutique hotel
- Pool, spa, yoga pavilion, volley ball, cricket
- Expansive tropical gardens
- Super location for Galle and beaches
- Intimate, stylish boutique hotel
- Historic property with lovely garden
- Excellent central location
- Characterful boutique hotel
- Access to lovely beaches
- Cultural and wildlife activities nearby
- Central location in Galle Fort
- Plenty of good facilities
- Recently renovated with a stylish feel
- Stunning boutique hotel with 12 rooms
- Central Galle location - UNESCO heritage site
- Swimming Pool
- Historic property, modern interiors
- Small, stylish boutique hotel
- Cinema room, swimming pool
- Central Galle location
- Elegant, historic hotel
- Excellent central Galle location
- Spa, pool, and beautiful gardens
We had the most amazing time. It exceeded all my hopes of what the trip would be. The guides, the hotels - everything was of such a wonderful quality. Thank you for organizing everything. I will absolutely recommend Tourdust and use you again.
Claudia L reviewing Luxury Desert Holiday on 11 January 2024
We had a brilliant trip!
An amazing experience for parents, children and grandparents alike.
We are already planning a trip to Vietnam next year
Kate B reviewing Morocco Family Holiday: Kasbahs, Mountains & Souks on 10 January 2024
Dear Lisa. On behalf of the three generations of the Rowland family. Thank you, so much, for organising our wonderful holiday to Botswana and the Victoria Falls. The trip of a lifetime. The week mobile camping in the bush, with our guide Nandos and his crew was a fantastic adventure. How they manage to cook such wonderful food on an open fire is amazing. The sites were constantly visited by monkeys and once by elephants. We were even lucky enough to see two packs of wild dogs, once with a kill. Waterberry Lodge on the Zambezi River is a wonderfully tranquil place. Ideal to relax after the adventures of our safari and visiting Victoria Falls. Very many thanks once again
Godfrey R reviewing Private Mobile Family Safari in Botswana on 25 September 2023