- Boutique Beach Hotel
- 20 mins drive from Galle
- Infinity Pool
KK Beach is an excellent boutique beach option at a good price point that is perfect for those looking for a high quality beach stay in reasonable distance of the historic and cultural attractions of Galle Fort.
KK Beach opened its doors in mid-December 2016 and is a contemporary and stylish beachfront boutique hotel with six stunning suites, overlooking the Indian Ocean. Located on the west side of Habaraduwa, the hotel is just 12km from Galle and the beach stretches as far as the eye can see. KK Beach has a 20m infinity edged pool.
Meals at KK Beach are a relaxed affair, with the emphasis on fresh, locally sourced ingredients. In the evenings on Saturdays and Wednesdays, there is a traditional Rice and Curry buffet, on Mondays and Fridays a seafood bbq, and the remaining nights a three course Western menu with fusion and Thai dishes.
There are 6 air-conditioned Suites in all, with 2 Penthouses (Seating area, Satellite TV, private sunbathing terrace and large bathrooms with bathtubs. Approx 75sqm), 2 Suites (Sitting Room and Satellite TV. Approx 55sqm) and 2 Standard Rooms (Approx 35sqm). All rooms are air-conditioned and have spacious en-suite bathrooms, and outdoor private terraces.
There is a free tuk tuk shuttle for guests wishing to go for lunch or dinner at sister resort Kahanda Kanda set on a historic tea estate.
- Lovely beachside location
- Close to Galle
- Turtle hatchery visits
- Pool, tennis courts and spa
- Select, intimate boutique hotel
- Pool, spa, yoga pavilion, volley ball, cricket
- Expansive tropical gardens
- Super location for Galle and beaches
- Intimate, stylish boutique hotel
- Historic property with lovely garden
- Excellent central location
- Characterful boutique hotel
- Access to lovely beaches
- Cultural and wildlife activities nearby
- Central location in Galle Fort
- Plenty of good facilities
- Recently renovated with a stylish feel
- Stunning boutique hotel with 12 rooms
- Central Galle location - UNESCO heritage site
- Swimming Pool
- Historic property, modern interiors
- Small, stylish boutique hotel
- Cinema room, swimming pool
- Central Galle location
- Elegant, historic hotel
- Excellent central Galle location
- Spa, pool, and beautiful gardens
- Well-preserved colonial setting
- Sleek offering, great service
- Cookery, cultural visits, cycling, snorkelling
We had the most amazing time. It exceeded all my hopes of what the trip would be. The guides, the hotels - everything was of such a wonderful quality. Thank you for organizing everything. I will absolutely recommend Tourdust and use you again.
Claudia L reviewing Luxury Desert Holiday on 11 January 2024
We had a brilliant trip!
An amazing experience for parents, children and grandparents alike.
We are already planning a trip to Vietnam next year
Kate B reviewing Morocco Family Holiday: Kasbahs, Mountains & Souks on 10 January 2024
Dear Lisa. On behalf of the three generations of the Rowland family. Thank you, so much, for organising our wonderful holiday to Botswana and the Victoria Falls. The trip of a lifetime. The week mobile camping in the bush, with our guide Nandos and his crew was a fantastic adventure. How they manage to cook such wonderful food on an open fire is amazing. The sites were constantly visited by monkeys and once by elephants. We were even lucky enough to see two packs of wild dogs, once with a kill. Waterberry Lodge on the Zambezi River is a wonderfully tranquil place. Ideal to relax after the adventures of our safari and visiting Victoria Falls. Very many thanks once again
Godfrey R reviewing Private Mobile Family Safari in Botswana on 25 September 2023